Snake Pits Rap Centre

Log in or register in order to participate in points battles, points rankings/leagues. Enjoy your visit.
Snake Pits Rap Centre

SPRC is a music forum dedicated to the betterness of the Hiphop industry. It offers a wide range of battle rap categories which includes the Text battles, Audio/Video battles as well as Live Battles. Welcome to the real Rap Industry

Hottest Rappers Of The Week

que_III Vs Ma'rda Doap

Poll

Who won this battle?

[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 2 ]
100% [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
TactiQ
Admin
Admin

que_III Vs Ma'rda Doap

Post by TactiQ on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:12 pm

<<{Veteran Rankings War}>>

@que_III Vs @Ma'rda Doap

> 1Round_Maximum

> 5Bars/10lines_Maximum

> 48Hrs_Maximum

> No biting/fliping/recycling/swaying etc...

> First to check in decides who starts

#Leeegggoo!!!!!
#XoNe45

Last edited by TactiQ on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Re: que_III Vs Ma'rda Doap

Post by TactiQ on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:28 am

@Ma'rda Doap

que_III
Light Weight Battler
Light Weight Battler

Post by que_III on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:26 am

Ma'rda Doap
Light Weight Battler
Light Weight Battler

Post by Ma'rda Doap on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:00 pm

You "Taqtic" lets see who got the "crown" by the end of this sh!t [!!]
TactiQ
Admin
Admin

Post by TactiQ on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:17 am

@que_III's verse:

wolf thinks he's deadly,buh fact is he aint got the 'liver' to do shit...lemme just de_admin him with this..|
check..
My gats will murder the gee. . .what's the point in leaving a juvenile homeless?
Fact_is,king's under_me,lyka denominator...he won't_find a way outta this whole_mess
ptff
the gee so weak...even with 'seven days' he'd still_script_shit
i wont just beat the freak...i'l prove his useless lyk the p_in_psychic
the 'wolf' coulda brouqht his pack...if he wasnt just dope
i mean,he couldnt 'smell' my attack...coz he qot his nose stuck eatinq a hoe
kinq?
Tbh,i'l beat him in err round. . .k.o with every_punch
brinq pistol in,after i 'pound on yo'...pop his belly lyk'a heavy_lunch
thr aint nothinq positive bout dude...he' so odd lyk obasanjo enterinq a beauty contest
dude been popular? Now i'l make him 'zero' lyk subtractinq equal fiqures in this context

Admin
Admin

Post by TactiQ on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:19 am

Ma'rda's verse:

"MALADROIT-SPIT-MANGLING-THIS-EDIBLE-EFFIONG"

WEAPON-USED-"BARS"

1~2~3 "MIC~CHECK"

The Ma'rda(murder) is now loading... 2% to get it done,i percieve that Effiong have been fated to "DEFEAT"
I create "impacts" without "effect" like a "free~style" with no instrumental implying to "THE-FEAT"

This "dawg"(dog) got "diss-temper"{distemper =>a viral dogs disease} it's dead-already,with this "buried" technique imma "crushing while mixing" him with the "SOIL-PROFILE"
Christian is the ony "proffessional" "dead-diseased" i "distaste"(diss-taste) this "distrait" "dolt" "destructing" his "domicile" by lead him to my "SO-ILL-Pro-FILE"{Pro = Proffessional}

Am as "green" as this "land" simultaneously playing at this "bridge of dragon{Christian}" i easily gon break through this path,imma conclude the 'scuffle',am a "PEACE-MAKER"{Bridge Of Dragon & Peace Maker =>Dolph Landgreen's movies}
With this bar,your "goal"(gall) is doomed in this "match" leaving you with a "broken-gall-bladder" a kinda "PISS-MAKER"(PIECE-MAKER)

Its a fallacy that Christian "wins" all fights he got,its me who's famous in "over-throwing" motherfuckas with "bars"(balls) in a-very(every) "fantastic" style,am "FINATIC"
Indeed am a "hassle(hustle)~maker"
like "Dean Ambrose",am a "fringe" in this brawl but still i am "LUNATIC"

{C}rippled
{H}omo
{R}eal-fag
{I}n
{S}ex-with
{T}eens
{I}nsensate
{A}nd
{N}efarious

Effiong,i guess you are now diplomatic in driving other niqqas "posteriors",you are "oblivious" even in blowing dicks,you bitch-niqqa thats "REDICULOUS"
You "all-ways"(always) "generous" in "riding" dicks if only they "Drive Angry" like "NICOLAS" {Drive Angry => Nicolas Cage's movie}

My "prowess" like a "virus" too "infectious",even if you try to use your '(B)est plan'{Plan~B} it won't work cause you only left with suicidal "FEELING"
Death "seeds" when am "planting" these 'viral-bullets' on your 'chest',taking out your skin is 'next',as a plant with "just-ice"(justice) you gon die in this process called(cold) "PEELING"

"FVCK~CHRISTIAN"

You'll be "left over" other trash on top of a bin cause you are worse,like "unwanted food portion" you'll deserve a name "LEFTOVER"
This "panache"(pun-ash) gon diffuse into your blank cranium then you "realise" this is a "power-bomb",the only reason you "re-arise" this scream,' "am Knocked Out" ' its cause you a "KO-LOVER"

This "strife" gon mark the end of your "life",like an "experienced photographer" am "shooting" while "sleeping" but still my "dreamt-bullets" release Christian's "DEATH-PICTURES"
Imma spew these toxic bars,with no "mercy"(Messi) imma turn(10) your body structure leaving you drenched with a "red-BENEATH-STRUCTUREs{Blood}"

#DOAP_BLAKGOD
#DONE_100%
#DEATH_DEFINITION
#BLACKGODs

que_III
Light Weight Battler
Light Weight Battler

Post by que_III on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Yo,tactiq.......aint this stuff qon be juj'd?
TactiQ
Admin
Admin

Post by TactiQ on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Firstly 

Both of you came off pretty light. Christian had a couple jabs throughout your verse, but you also need to work on your multis game. I see you're coming up pretty good. Ma'rda, i never really felt any impact in verse either, but i'd still give you the W for simply having more attempts & content. 

I wouldn't smile at this win if i were you, you both got to up your game. Always bring your A-games in  battles 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:56 pm